Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Too Many Tomatoes

While I in fact did remember to pick tomatoes yesterday - bearing in mind you have to pick EVERY DAY in season - I stopped after a pound or two. I didn't make it to the local crop swap, and my husband forgot to take them into work this morning. So we now have about 2 lbs fresh tomatoes sitting around inside, plus who knows how many more needing to be picked today. I'm about ready to have the kids set up a tomato stand and start learning entrepreneurship.

Meanwhile, my 2 y.o. came outside with me to pick yesterday, and picked herself a flower off her brother's ornamental plant. "Put this in my hair right now, lady!" she commanded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on kids and/or gardening and/or the optimistic delusion of mixing them!